Risk Analysis Track
The BBA in Risk Management and Insurance with a Risk Analysis Track is a premium undergraduate program that delivers a unique academic experience and is intended to attract the best and brightest students to Georgia State University. The program is linked to the university’s Honors College and its curriculum focuses on risk, regulation, and communication, providing students with in-depth knowledge on analyzing and quantifying risk. Its interdisciplinary approach required the development of several new and innovative courses that involve highly motivated students working closely with business and government agencies in and out of the classroom.
Why the Risk Analysis Track?
- Study in a top four ranked risk management department (U.S. News & World Report, 2013)
- Embedded relationships with business and government; students will have opportunities for internships, field work, and signature experiences
- Opportunities to meet industry leaders
- Opportunities to get involved in Big Data projects
- Real-world experience in class and on real research projects
- Is part of a networked curriculum in the department, the college, and the university
- Is a focal point for undergraduate research opportunities including ongoing major research projects like the Atlanta Portfolios of the Poor, a new 2CI program in RMI
- Provides a link to Georgia State University’s Honors College
- Affords excellent placement opportunities
- Fellowships available ($3,300/year)
Find out more about required courses for the Risk Analysis track »